TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
The 10-episode series finds 20 contestants competing through a series of challenges that test their loyalty, endurance and 'girl politics' to see whether they have what it takes to be a celebrity's best friend, reports Variety. MTV is producing with Ish Entertainment, Hirschorn's new banner; it marks the first series to come out of Ish's first-look deal with MTV Networks Music Group.
Casting for the reality show is already under way, with some candidates expected to be drawn from ParisBFF.com, an MTV website in which would-be aspiring contestants can post videos and blogs that make the case for their inclusion on the series.
Hilton co-created the series with Hirschorn and Stolper. All three will executive produce with Ish head of production Chris Choun and Jason Moore. The show is scheduled to air during the fourth quarter of 2008.