TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
The survey, reported by Forbes magazine, noticed that the media exposure keeps such stars among the ranks of top celebrities even when their movie, TV, or recording work is unnoticeable. Forbes has given the example of Pamela Anderson, who has landed the fourth spot in the list.
"Without the acting career she hoped would take off. It's her tabloid presence care of multiple marriages (and divorces) and provocative ways that continues to open doors for her celebrity," Contactmusic quoted Forbes, as stating.