TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Before the show started, Paris chatted briefly on the red carpet about performing with the ladies. "It's all about confidence and being sexy," Hilton told US mag. "I love that the Pussycat Dolls have that girl power thing going, and they're hot," she added.
At around 12:32 a.m. Hilton, wearing an all leather, S and M-style get-up, entered the Pussycat Dolls Lounge as her sister blew her a kiss from the audience. "Are you guys ready to get sexy tonight?" Paris asked the crowd. She later re-emerged on stage wearing a white, Swarovski crystal-covered lingerie number dancing in a champagne glass, she told the crowd "that was one of the sexiest shows ever," and thanked them for coming before going next door to Pure.
At 1:50 a.m. Hilton, still dressed in the Swarovski outfit, hit the main stage at Pure, and grab the mic, she also danced to a few songs, including Britney Spears' "Gimme More." The Pussycat Dolls sang "Happy Birthday" to her and surprised her with an orange and chocolate striped cake with pink roses on it shortly after 2 a.m.