TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
The 'Ghost' star was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in January and is said to have lost a stone and a half ever since. In fact, the doctor told him last week that he would not survive more than a few weeks from now, as it had reportedly been claimed that the disease had spread.
The 55-year-old actor has had three doses of chemotherapy till date but the tumour has reduced much less than the doctors had expected. But, his publicist maintains that the 'Dirty Dancing" star is responding well.