TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
The 'Ghost' star was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in January and is said to have lost a stone and a half ever since. In fact, the doctor told him last week that he would not survive more than a few weeks from now, as it had reportedly been claimed that the disease had spread.
The 55-year-old actor has had three doses of chemotherapy till date but the tumour has reduced much less than the doctors had expected. But, his publicist maintains that the 'Dirty Dancing" star is responding well.