TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
That report was slammed by Newman's representative Warren Cowan, who suggested that the actor was being treated for athlete's foot and hair loss at that time. This time again, Cowan said that Newman was having a different trouble.
"He's having back problems. He has to stay off his feet for a couple of weeks," the New York Daily News quoted him as saying.
Newman, however, sent a taped message to the Hole in the Wall fund-raiser, where recovering children shared the stage with the likes of Julia Roberts, Renee Zellweger, Carole King, Bernadette Peters, Nathan Lane and James Naughton. The report also says that the Oscar-winning actor's back problems also forced him to bow out of an appearance on "Late Show With David Letterman".