TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
People paid Christina Aguilera a reported 1.5 million dollars for pics of her newborn son Max, and shelved out a whopping 6 million dollars for those of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's new twins, Max and Emme. National Enquirer Executive Editor Barry Levine said that the whole process had become a big business nowadays, with magazines going the extra mile to make sure the paparazzi don't obtain the photos.
"It's become big business now. It's outrageous, they've gotten very sophisticated. The rights are bought up now even before the celeb enters the hospital. They hire extra security so it's impossible to obtain a photo illegally," the New York Post quoted him, as saying. He added that the people who would command the highest price would be Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt.
Added American Media Editorial Director Bonnie Fuller: "If J.Lo really did get $6 million, then I think Angelina can now command 8 million USD. I can't think at this point who could command more money than Brangelina."