TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
People paid Christina Aguilera a reported 1.5 million dollars for pics of her newborn son Max, and shelved out a whopping 6 million dollars for those of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's new twins, Max and Emme. National Enquirer Executive Editor Barry Levine said that the whole process had become a big business nowadays, with magazines going the extra mile to make sure the paparazzi don't obtain the photos.
"It's become big business now. It's outrageous, they've gotten very sophisticated. The rights are bought up now even before the celeb enters the hospital. They hire extra security so it's impossible to obtain a photo illegally," the New York Post quoted him, as saying. He added that the people who would command the highest price would be Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt.
Added American Media Editorial Director Bonnie Fuller: "If J.Lo really did get $6 million, then I think Angelina can now command 8 million USD. I can't think at this point who could command more money than Brangelina."