TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
She insists she would have gone 'stir crazy' if she had to live every moment of her life under the spotlight like Britney. "I couldn't ever live a life like Britney Spears, who is under the spotlight every day. I couldn't do that. I would go stir crazy. I need my privacy with my husband and children otherwise I'd just go loopy," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling Britain's OK! Magazine.
However, the 33-year-old thinks that she and Becks are so boring that snappers would soon lose interest, if they were to follow them for hours everywhere. "When we read magazines and there are so many celebrities going out doing whatever they're doing and falling out of nightclubs. But David and I are quite boring. If people really knew the truth about us they wouldn't care," she said.