TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
"We are all excited about a little one," People mag quoted 62-year-old Presley as having told Access Hollywood in an interview. "All of our kids are grown up, so this is really exciting news for all of us," she added.
Lisa Marie Presley, who is 40-years-old, had recently announced her pregnancy to People mag, after comments about her gaining weight and becoming like her father came out. Priscilla empathized with her daughter for the way Britain's Daily Mail had portrayed her in their photographs and articles implying that Lisa Marie had an "unhealthy appetite" and that she "has gained weight like her father Elvis." Presley has subsequently sued the paper.
"I think it's cruel what's happening today with people and with celebrities," Priscilla told Access Hollywood. "You want to be a perfectionist and do the best you possibly can and you have parasites out there trying to bring you down and take you down. It's a very tough time for people in the limelight today," she added.