TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Other predictions by Nikki include invasion of Iran by the US, and collision of two planes over Kennedy Airport. The psychic has also predicted another tragedy in space. "There is a lot of calamity in 2008. But by the time 2009 rolls around, it will be more peaceful," the New York Daily News quoted Nikki as saying.
"I really feel that we have to hang in there until this presidential election is over. I think that we're going to head into a time where people are going to think more green and focus on the environment and be more peaceful. We have to do this - or it's going to be World War III," she said.
In 2001, Nikki had forecast that two planes would crash into the World Trade Center. She had also predicted "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin's demise. She, however, wrongly predicted in 2007 that an explosion would rock Rockefeller Center, Fidel Castro would die, and the United States would invade Cuba. Her predictions that a terrorist would attack Air Force One, and that Leonardo DiCaprio would be kidnapped, also did not come true.