TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The first occurred early on April 19 when Jonathan Dunn Fraser, an employee of Aston Martin, was delivering the DBS sports car to the film set. As he was driving along the gently winding lakeside road he inexplicably lost control of the car, which smashed through a guardrail and into the lake. In a second accident, on April 21 during shooting of a car chase, a stuntman was injured.
The driver of the car is currently in a critical condition at a hospital in Verona. Shooting was immediately suspended and it was decided to stop filming on April 24 as well, to allow police to investigate the accident. A week ago there was another calamity when a man on a bicycle who had stopped by the set to watch filming suffered a heart attack and died.