TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
"I don't think I want to do it again. I felt like it was an interesting experience. I don't think you can tell a story about love without talking about sex and I don't think you can talk about sex if everyone covers up in sheets. It was very honest in context, but I don't think I want to do it again because things can be misinterpreted or perceived in the wrong light," news.com.au quoted Mitchell, as saying.
In 10 years of being in Hollywood, the LA-based Rogue star has earned herself a reputation that puts her into a position to pick and choose roles according to her own wish. She said that she needs make an instant connection with the script for signing up the movie and that"s what happened in case of Feast of Love. "If it's a movie that says something interesting to me I want to be a part of it. If not, then I don't," she said.