TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
"I don't think I want to do it again. I felt like it was an interesting experience. I don't think you can tell a story about love without talking about sex and I don't think you can talk about sex if everyone covers up in sheets. It was very honest in context, but I don't think I want to do it again because things can be misinterpreted or perceived in the wrong light," news.com.au quoted Mitchell, as saying.
In 10 years of being in Hollywood, the LA-based Rogue star has earned herself a reputation that puts her into a position to pick and choose roles according to her own wish. She said that she needs make an instant connection with the script for signing up the movie and that"s what happened in case of Feast of Love. "If it's a movie that says something interesting to me I want to be a part of it. If not, then I don't," she said.