TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The actress has only good things to say about her performance and the film, which earned her such nominations. "I Know Who Killed Me was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life," The Sun quoted Lohan, as saying. "I'm playing a schizophrenic and that was so draining but I loved working with the director Chris Sivertson.
"I couldn't believe the emotional range that he got out of me. I thought the role was too difficult for me but he helped me to give a performance I didn't think I was capable of. "I've already told him I'll be in anything he ever directs. I want our relationship to be like the one Martin Scorsese and Leonardo Dicaprio have. "The script is amazing, the director is incredible and I am so proud of the work we have done together," she added.