- Lindsay Lohan Learned To Take Control Of Her Life After Reaching 30
- Lindsay Lohan Swims Against The Tide, Urges People To Support Donald Trump
- Lindsay Lohan Reading The Quran To Educate Herself On Islamic Culture
- Lindsay Lohan Plans To Spend Her Holidays With Refugees
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Claims, The Actress Is Pregnant With Egor Tarabasov's Child
- Lindsay Lohan Responds To Relationship Drama With Fiance Egor Tarabasov
The actress has only good things to say about her performance and the film, which earned her such nominations. "I Know Who Killed Me was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life," The Sun quoted Lohan, as saying. "I'm playing a schizophrenic and that was so draining but I loved working with the director Chris Sivertson.
"I couldn't believe the emotional range that he got out of me. I thought the role was too difficult for me but he helped me to give a performance I didn't think I was capable of. "I've already told him I'll be in anything he ever directs. I want our relationship to be like the one Martin Scorsese and Leonardo Dicaprio have. "The script is amazing, the director is incredible and I am so proud of the work we have done together," she added.