TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
The actress has only good things to say about her performance and the film, which earned her such nominations. "I Know Who Killed Me was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life," The Sun quoted Lohan, as saying. "I'm playing a schizophrenic and that was so draining but I loved working with the director Chris Sivertson.
"I couldn't believe the emotional range that he got out of me. I thought the role was too difficult for me but he helped me to give a performance I didn't think I was capable of. "I've already told him I'll be in anything he ever directs. I want our relationship to be like the one Martin Scorsese and Leonardo Dicaprio have. "The script is amazing, the director is incredible and I am so proud of the work we have done together," she added.