TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Zellweger recently sold off her house in California and put all of her possessions into storage, reason for it being that as a movie star she is more on the move, thereby also wasting her money on a hefty mortgage. The 38-year-old actress, who is happier living in hotels, found that not having a permanent settlement gave her a sense of freedom.
"I'm never bored. The whole world is home. It's my playground. I can go and play anywhere and I love it. I like to move along," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. "I had a really nice house in Bel Air and I was paying this huge mortgage for my cat," she said. "I have my storage in New York. Home is where my mum and dad and niece and nephew are," she added.