TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"I had to call my friend from a grocery store in Toronto and I remember saying, 'You know what, I think I'm turning into a paranoid freak because I swear to God people are looking in my shopping basket and deciding that I'm politically incorrect for my non-organic milk,' Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
"As soon as I said it, I felt ridiculous but the next day I read all about my trip to the grocery store, so I was being followed through the grocery store. That's weird to me," she added. Meanwhile, George Clooney and Zellweger are in Duluth to promote their upcoming movie, 'Leatherheads'.