TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
"I had to call my friend from a grocery store in Toronto and I remember saying, 'You know what, I think I'm turning into a paranoid freak because I swear to God people are looking in my shopping basket and deciding that I'm politically incorrect for my non-organic milk,' Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
"As soon as I said it, I felt ridiculous but the next day I read all about my trip to the grocery store, so I was being followed through the grocery store. That's weird to me," she added. Meanwhile, George Clooney and Zellweger are in Duluth to promote their upcoming movie, 'Leatherheads'.