TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
The first time had been in August of 2007, after he sent her a cryptic message in Welsh, which read: "Marry the Misfit" and then in December 06 at her 26th birthday party, by hiding an engagement ring in a pile of gifts. On the third try Sienna finally accepted his proposal just a few weeks ago, and the two of them are now planning a summer wedding.
Ifans mum Beti-Wyn Evans is very happy about the whole thing and is looking forward to having Miller as her daughter-in-law. "They adore each other and I am so pleased for them. They make a fantastic couple. We think she is lovely, absolutely fantastic," the Sun quoted her as saying.
Evans also revealed that her son and his fiancee are looking into buying a home in Wales, so Ifans can be closer to his family.