TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
"Sacha's very professional. He takes his roles very seriously and does a lot of preparation, so much so that he commandeered me for four days to make sure he really looked like he was shaving on set," The Daily Express quoted Guastella, as saying. "Sacha did it marvellously, singing a complex song in an Italian accent while lifting the lather from his client's face like a professional," he added.
One day, however, he thought Cohen's quest for accuracy might have gone too far. "He called me to his hotel only for me to find his driver sitting in a chair with foam all over his face and Sacha prancing around him with a blade and singing his song from the film," the barber recalled.