TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"Sacha's very professional. He takes his roles very seriously and does a lot of preparation, so much so that he commandeered me for four days to make sure he really looked like he was shaving on set," The Daily Express quoted Guastella, as saying. "Sacha did it marvellously, singing a complex song in an Italian accent while lifting the lather from his client's face like a professional," he added.
One day, however, he thought Cohen's quest for accuracy might have gone too far. "He called me to his hotel only for me to find his driver sitting in a chair with foam all over his face and Sacha prancing around him with a blade and singing his song from the film," the barber recalled.