TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
"I had diabetes while I was pregnant," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling U.S. magazine Glamour. "I became huge. And I said, 'This is what it takes for me to have this baby, and I really want it.' "Then you don't know if it's going to be healthy, you are completely out of control. So the experience really makes you humble," she added.