TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
"The first time I saw domestic violence firsthand was when I was in Mexico, taking a walk with my family, and we came upon a man beating up this woman," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Glamour magazine. "My father intervened and fought the man and won. I remember thinking, 'Oh my God, my father is a hero'," she said.
"Then the woman turned around and started beating up my father. I couldn't comprehend what was happening. After that I became very intrigued with what makes a woman stay in an abusive relationship. How does her spirit break?" she added.