TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
"The first time I saw domestic violence firsthand was when I was in Mexico, taking a walk with my family, and we came upon a man beating up this woman," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Glamour magazine. "My father intervened and fought the man and won. I remember thinking, 'Oh my God, my father is a hero'," she said.
"Then the woman turned around and started beating up my father. I couldn't comprehend what was happening. After that I became very intrigued with what makes a woman stay in an abusive relationship. How does her spirit break?" she added.