TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Not only will the 31-year-old get a spectacular launch into showbiz, the Terminator role will further strengthen his star-power in Hollywood. To top it all, the thrice Oscar winner director, Cameron is doing word-of-mouth publicity for the Aussie actor, citing him to be the next Russell Crowe. "He's got the weight, he's a tough guy - a young Russell Crowe," The Daily Telegraph quoted Cameron, as saying.
And, it was reportedly Cameron himself who proposed the NIDA graduate for the fourth Terminator movie, to be directed by Joseph McGinty Nicol (aka McG). Though the 'Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins' storyline has not been revealed yet, Worthington will be playing the role of Marcus, a central figure in the three-picture arc that begins after Skynet has destroyed much of humanity in a nuclear holocaust. The other person to join the "Rogue" star in the film will be 'Batman Begins' and 'The Prestige' star Christian Bale playing John Connor, who struggles to keep the machines from finishing the job.