TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Not only will the 31-year-old get a spectacular launch into showbiz, the Terminator role will further strengthen his star-power in Hollywood. To top it all, the thrice Oscar winner director, Cameron is doing word-of-mouth publicity for the Aussie actor, citing him to be the next Russell Crowe. "He's got the weight, he's a tough guy - a young Russell Crowe," The Daily Telegraph quoted Cameron, as saying.
And, it was reportedly Cameron himself who proposed the NIDA graduate for the fourth Terminator movie, to be directed by Joseph McGinty Nicol (aka McG). Though the 'Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins' storyline has not been revealed yet, Worthington will be playing the role of Marcus, a central figure in the three-picture arc that begins after Skynet has destroyed much of humanity in a nuclear holocaust. The other person to join the "Rogue" star in the film will be 'Batman Begins' and 'The Prestige' star Christian Bale playing John Connor, who struggles to keep the machines from finishing the job.