TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
The former Fear Factor winner has revealed that she did not meet Clooney for the first time at the June 2007 Ocean's Thirteen premiere at the Palms Casino Resort on Las Vegas, as has been publicised by the media. Rather, she said, her first meeting with the Hollywood hunk was much earlier than that.
"It was on his birthday three or four years ago at Whiskey at [Vegas's] Green Valley Ranch," People quoted Larson, as telling the Las Vegas Review Journal. She said that while the Perfect Storm star was accompanied by a group of pals, including Whiskey Bar owner Rande Gerber (Cindy Crawford's husband), she was dancing with her friends.
"I was with some friends. We were all dancing, taking pictures, being silly," she said. In fact, Larson worked as a cocktail server at the venue at that point of time and was dating someone else. And later when the 46-year-old actor arrived in Vegas for the Ocean premiere last summer, he heard she was working at Moon [nightclub], she revealed.
Then the actor tracked her down, and after hanging out for a month, Clooney invited her to Italy. It's been a year now, and the couple has been inseparable and now they are again heading for a vacation at Clooney's Italian villa.