- It’s Official! Josh Brolin Confirmed To Play Cable In Deadpool 2
- Deadpool 2 Will Be Able To Elude The Sequel Trap Feels Writer Rhett Reese
- X-Force To Replace X-Men With Deadpool In Lead, Confirms Producer Simon Kinberg
- Deadpool 2 Writers Optimistic About Wolverine-Deadpool Crossover
- Ryan Reynolds Deserved An Oscar Nomination Feels Jake Gyllenhaal
- Ryan Reynolds Will Win Golden Globe Feels Deadpool's Creator Rob Liefeld
Sources said that the two are deeply in love and an announcement is likely soon. They also revealed that the actress is thrilled to enter a new threshold of life with someone she deeply loves.
Incidentally, Scarlett, 23, and Ryan, 31, were first seen together at a New York cinema last April, shortly after Ryan ended his engagement to fellow Canadian Alanis Morissette. The couple first sparked engagement rumors last year, when Scarlett and Ryan flew to Canada to meet his parents. Scarlett previously dated her Black Dahlia co-star Josh Hartnett for two years.