TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
But this time, Connery isn't planning to reprise the lead role. The actor is considering a part in a new Bond movie but only if he is cast as a villain. "I wouldn't mind coming back as a Bond villain. But I don't think they would pay me enough, Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. "They don't pay the money for other parts, only for the Bond character, although that wasn't the case when I was doing it, he added.