TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The black and white picture was bought from a private collection and shows the legendary star on the set of 1963 Bond flick From Russia With Love wearing a skimpy pair of white underpants. The picture in question was bought by Graham Rye, editor of Bond fanzine 007 magazine, from a collector, reports Contactmusic.
Now, Rye is more than happy to share this rare image with the public and has published it for the first time since it was taken. "It's not the sort of picture you would expect to see of him (Connery), even then, and hopefully he will see this again and have a good laugh," he said.