TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"She thinks I'm awful in most things... [When I showed her a pre-release version of the film] she said: 'Oh god, Selma, I can't see a thing!' Then she made me turn it off," the New York Post quoted her as telling The Independent. Blair also revealed why she blames the paparazzi for her double chin, and what she's got in common with Tom Cruise.
"If I was looking good and someone happened to take a picture, I'd probably be quite pleased anyone was paying attention to me at all... I don't look especially good in paparazzi shots. A lot of the people they snap, they're kids. They look good... without makeup or anything. But... I need a little Photoshop. Inevitably, I'll turn away and have a horrible, startled look on my face... All I can think is that this is going to break my mother's heart, because she's going to have to see her baby with a double chin and people writing rude comments," she said.
When asked about why photographers seek her out all the time, she blames it on her resemblance to Tom Cruise. "I look like Tom Cruise, don't I? [Or] Katie Holmes. Katie Holmes with Tom Cruise's haircut," she added.