TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
"She thinks I'm awful in most things... [When I showed her a pre-release version of the film] she said: 'Oh god, Selma, I can't see a thing!' Then she made me turn it off," the New York Post quoted her as telling The Independent. Blair also revealed why she blames the paparazzi for her double chin, and what she's got in common with Tom Cruise.
"If I was looking good and someone happened to take a picture, I'd probably be quite pleased anyone was paying attention to me at all... I don't look especially good in paparazzi shots. A lot of the people they snap, they're kids. They look good... without makeup or anything. But... I need a little Photoshop. Inevitably, I'll turn away and have a horrible, startled look on my face... All I can think is that this is going to break my mother's heart, because she's going to have to see her baby with a double chin and people writing rude comments," she said.
When asked about why photographers seek her out all the time, she blames it on her resemblance to Tom Cruise. "I look like Tom Cruise, don't I? [Or] Katie Holmes. Katie Holmes with Tom Cruise's haircut," she added.