TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
"It's a real fantasy for women. They still talk about this show all around the world," the New York Daily News quoted Joanne Konstantinakos, founder of the travel company, as saying. The women would also get an opportunity to attend the May 27 premiere of the movie based on the series. The participants complete would also receive spa treatments, manicures and pedicures.
They would be enjoying a limo ride to the Plaza Athenee hotel, where the next-to-last episode of the show was filmed. The group will also get an exclusive shopping trip and cocktail party at Jimmy Choo, where the characters often have a night out.
The next day will be a brunch at Cafeteria on Seventh Ave., where the participants would also get to sit at the tables where Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall sipped coffee on the show. They would also have "Perfect Saturday" of activities that each character might enjoy.
For example, Miranda-types will take a laid-back shopping trip and go for a jog in Central Park, those Charlotte will go gallery-hopping, while sex-starved Samantha wanna-bes will head for Babeland, a sex-toy shop in SoHo. "The power of 'Sex and the City' is really so strong globally. It has a huge appeal." Konstantinakos added.