TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"I last spoke to him on the night before he died," News.com.au quoted Kapur, as telling London's Evening Standard. "He said he could not see me that night but really wanted to meet me the next day. He made me promise that I would call him in the morning and wake him up. "I tried. Little did I know that his soul had already left his body."
Kapur also paid tribute to the actor, calling him "one of the most gentle, the most honest, most caring and most compassionate persons I had met." Ledger"s body was discovered on Jan 22 by a masseuse and housekeeper in his New York apartment.