TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
"I last spoke to him on the night before he died," News.com.au quoted Kapur, as telling London's Evening Standard. "He said he could not see me that night but really wanted to meet me the next day. He made me promise that I would call him in the morning and wake him up. "I tried. Little did I know that his soul had already left his body."
Kapur also paid tribute to the actor, calling him "one of the most gentle, the most honest, most caring and most compassionate persons I had met." Ledger"s body was discovered on Jan 22 by a masseuse and housekeeper in his New York apartment.