TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
The helmer, who bagged the Best Director Oscar for his 1996 movie The English Patient, died at London's Charing Cross Hospital on Tuesday 18 Mar. Kapur revealed that Minghella had personally asked him to finish the work.
"Anthony, who was doing one, called me one day and said, 'I'm not doing it. I'm ill. You do it.' Anthony went to the operating table, but did not return. He was 54 and it was not an age to die," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.