TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The helmer, who bagged the Best Director Oscar for his 1996 movie The English Patient, died at London's Charing Cross Hospital on Tuesday 18 Mar. Kapur revealed that Minghella had personally asked him to finish the work.
"Anthony, who was doing one, called me one day and said, 'I'm not doing it. I'm ill. You do it.' Anthony went to the operating table, but did not return. He was 54 and it was not an age to die," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.