TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
"I was making dinner for him one evening and I was getting ready to chop up the garlic and he saw it. He said, 'No, no, no, no garlic!' I went, 'Really? OK,'" Contactmusic quoted Bertinelli as saying.
"In my head I'm thinking, 'I can't be with someone that can't eat garlic'," she added.