TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
As a result, Suri can stay up late till 11pm and need not fear discipline. There are some rules however. The little girl cannot watch TV, and thanks to anti-Scientologist sites, the time she spends surfing the net will be limited when she grows older.
"The Internet has become a major source of problems for Scientology," the Daily Telegraph quoted cult expert Rick Ross, as telling Star. Apart from this, Suri will also be following older siblings Isabella and Connor and be schooled in the controversial church as she grows, and will have only kids of fellow Scientology believers as pals.
There are also restrictions as far as diet is concerned. Fast food will be swapped in favour of an organic diet with boiled barley juice one of its major ingredients. If she gets sick, it will be herbs that are used to treat her and not medicines.