- Tom Cruise To Star In Race 3? The Mission Impossible Star Meets Anil Kapoor In Abu Dhabi
- Sylvester Stallone To Have A Cameo In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- Not Boney Kapoor! Sridevi Confessed She Was Crazy About This Person & Thought He Was Her 'Ideal Man'
- RELAX GUYS! Sylvester Stallone Isn't UPSET With Tiger Shroff's Rambo; Wishes Him 'Good Luck' Instead
- HEARD THIS: Tiger Shroff To Star In Bollywood Remake Of Sylvester Stallone's Rambo?
- There Is No Expendables Without Stallone Says Arnold Schwarzenegger
He, however, insisted that 'steroid' is a wrong term for the human growth hormone. "HGH (human growth hormone) is nothing. Anyone who calls it a steroid is grossly misinformed," the New York Post quoted Stallone as telling Time magazine.
"Testosterone to me is so important for a sense of well-being when you get older. Everyone over 40 years old would be wise to investigate it because it increases the quality of your life. Mark my words. In 10 years, it will be over the counter," he added.