TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
"Thandie Newton was the queen of the pranks," Contactmusic quoted Schwimmer as saying. "When Simon was on set working, she would put cellophane on his toilet so when he went to go to the bathroom he splashed everywhere. She would take old underwear and rub it with Marmite and put it in his trailer... It was pretty disgusting," he said.
"I think the best one was when we were doing the press junket together in London, where the movie opened. Thandie, Simon and I were in three different rooms with all these on camera interviews.
"Thandie had got there hours before Simon and I, and she had filled every one of his 12 giant bottles of water with vodka. So when he was in the middle of his first interview on camera and he goes to take a (swig) during the interview, a huge gulp and just spits up everywhere all over the interviewer. That was probably the best prank," he added.