TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- How To Use Essential Oils For Skin Care?
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
"Thandie Newton was the queen of the pranks," Contactmusic quoted Schwimmer as saying. "When Simon was on set working, she would put cellophane on his toilet so when he went to go to the bathroom he splashed everywhere. She would take old underwear and rub it with Marmite and put it in his trailer... It was pretty disgusting," he said.
"I think the best one was when we were doing the press junket together in London, where the movie opened. Thandie, Simon and I were in three different rooms with all these on camera interviews.
"Thandie had got there hours before Simon and I, and she had filled every one of his 12 giant bottles of water with vodka. So when he was in the middle of his first interview on camera and he goes to take a (swig) during the interview, a huge gulp and just spits up everywhere all over the interviewer. That was probably the best prank," he added.