TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 Live
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- All-New Maruti Ertiga Pre-Launch Teaser
- Sara Ali Khan And Her Equation With Kareena!
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
However, it was not Peron's regime but the military dictatorship following his rule that has been linked to the disappearance of 30,000 dissidents. The show, episode 10 of series 19, isn't due to air in Argentina until June or July, but has already been caught up in a political row after it was shown in the US.
However, the segment on YouTube had an estimated 12,000 viewings in Argentina over the weekend. Former congressman Lorenzo Pepe, a supporter of Juan Peron, called on Argentina's broadcasting regulator to intervene. However it is not clear what action the regulator could take, having ruled out censorship.