TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
According to a friend of beautiful Tracey, that was kind of the last straw and the producer was more than happy to sign a prenuptial. Tracey was very accommodating, the friend said, adding, but then it was like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Eddie became very controlling and they got into a huge fight. She alleged that Eddie started screaming at Tracey and even grabbed her making her too scared. The friend added, "She was even willing to change her name to Tracey Murphy, and all the wedding invites and place cards had her labeled as such, but could not take it when Eddie became too possessive and bossy."
Meanwhile, Tracey's representative has declined to comment. However, when contacted, Eddie's representative said, "We won't comment any further on this."
Last week, Eddie had said that after much consideration and discussion, they had jointly decided that they would forgo having a legal ceremony as it is not necessary to define their relationship further. He asserted that they have decided to remain friends as they doubted that there was much friendship left!