TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The film, produced by the Association of Malayalam Movie Artistes (AMMA), has around 50 prominent artistes appearing together. The first schedule was completed in February.
This novel attempt is directed by ace director Joshy. The second schedule kickstarts at Cochin today and continues till April 4. The unit is planning to shoot over 50 percent of the film in this schedule which is likely to hit screens by June.