TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The film, produced by the Association of Malayalam Movie Artistes (AMMA), has around 50 prominent artistes appearing together. The first schedule was completed in February.
This novel attempt is directed by ace director Joshy. The second schedule kickstarts at Cochin today and continues till April 4. The unit is planning to shoot over 50 percent of the film in this schedule which is likely to hit screens by June.