TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"I like being married. I enjoy having a partner. I enjoy cooking, traditional things. Being alone is something I am accustomed to, but I would prefer to be with a partner," Contactmusic quoted Williams, as saying. Williams also confessed that she is still such good friends with her former husbands that they all moved in together last year.
The actress, who briefly shared her Hollywood home with her former husbands, insists the trio lived together in perfect harmony. "Last year, in June, I had one upstairs, one downstairs (and) I was in the middle, in the master (bedroom) and we co-existed for a few weeks. It sounds crazy but it works," she said.