TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
"I like being married. I enjoy having a partner. I enjoy cooking, traditional things. Being alone is something I am accustomed to, but I would prefer to be with a partner," Contactmusic quoted Williams, as saying. Williams also confessed that she is still such good friends with her former husbands that they all moved in together last year.
The actress, who briefly shared her Hollywood home with her former husbands, insists the trio lived together in perfect harmony. "Last year, in June, I had one upstairs, one downstairs (and) I was in the middle, in the master (bedroom) and we co-existed for a few weeks. It sounds crazy but it works," she said.