TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Washington, (ANI): Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she still believes in finding "the one" despite a string of failed relationships. The actress, who is divorced from Brad Pitt and has endured splits from actor Vince Vaughn, model Paul Sculfor and singer John Mayer, insists she still believes in romance.
"I'm still a romantic. I still believe in love," Us magazine quoted her as telling Australia's Harper's Bazaar. The "Friend" star, who was reportedly linked with her 'The Bounty' co-star Gerard Butler, further revealed what helps her get past a broken romance.
She added: "I think it's important to have closure in any relationship that ends-from a romantic relationship to a friendship. "You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase."