TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Washington, (ANI): Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she still believes in finding "the one" despite a string of failed relationships. The actress, who is divorced from Brad Pitt and has endured splits from actor Vince Vaughn, model Paul Sculfor and singer John Mayer, insists she still believes in romance.
"I'm still a romantic. I still believe in love," Us magazine quoted her as telling Australia's Harper's Bazaar. The "Friend" star, who was reportedly linked with her 'The Bounty' co-star Gerard Butler, further revealed what helps her get past a broken romance.
She added: "I think it's important to have closure in any relationship that ends-from a romantic relationship to a friendship. "You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase."