TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Washington, (ANI): Jennifer Aniston believes 'laziness' causes relationships to fail. The actress, who split from former husband Brad Pitt, actor Vince Vaughn, model Paul Sculfor and singer John Mayer, shared her relationship wisdom with Australia's Harper's Bazaar magazine.
"Why does the romance leave relationships? I think it''s laziness. I really do," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. “I think a good relationship is about collaboration. That's the way to go in a relationship," she added.
The 'Friends' star further revealed what she thought made romances work, saying: "I think you just need to talk to each other. Say what you need. Say what you want. That way it's not threatening. You just need to say, 'This is important to me.' Don't expect your mate to read your mind."