TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Washington, (ANI): Jennifer Aniston believes 'laziness' causes relationships to fail. The actress, who split from former husband Brad Pitt, actor Vince Vaughn, model Paul Sculfor and singer John Mayer, shared her relationship wisdom with Australia's Harper's Bazaar magazine.
"Why does the romance leave relationships? I think it''s laziness. I really do," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. “I think a good relationship is about collaboration. That's the way to go in a relationship," she added.
The 'Friends' star further revealed what she thought made romances work, saying: "I think you just need to talk to each other. Say what you need. Say what you want. That way it's not threatening. You just need to say, 'This is important to me.' Don't expect your mate to read your mind."