TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Washington (ANI): American reality TV star Audrina Patridge has revealed that moving on from MTV"s reality hit 'The Hills" makes her feel like she is graduating. Patridge, 24, who has signed up for a “spicier, edgier, older" reality show about her life, will still be on the MTV show facing newcomer Kristin Cavallari as she stirs up trouble in the new episodes starting September 29.
“It kind of feels like graduating," People magazine quoted her as saying. “I"m still really good friends with all the producers and directors and everyone, so it really only feels like a graduation," she said.
Patridge, who was at the premiere of her horror film 'Sorority Row" on September 3, spoke about her upcoming reality show. “I will be working with [reality TV guru] Mark Burnett and we start filming the end of this year, beginning of next," she added.