TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Washington (ANI): American reality TV star Audrina Patridge has revealed that moving on from MTV"s reality hit 'The Hills" makes her feel like she is graduating. Patridge, 24, who has signed up for a “spicier, edgier, older" reality show about her life, will still be on the MTV show facing newcomer Kristin Cavallari as she stirs up trouble in the new episodes starting September 29.
“It kind of feels like graduating," People magazine quoted her as saying. “I"m still really good friends with all the producers and directors and everyone, so it really only feels like a graduation," she said.
Patridge, who was at the premiere of her horror film 'Sorority Row" on September 3, spoke about her upcoming reality show. “I will be working with [reality TV guru] Mark Burnett and we start filming the end of this year, beginning of next," she added.