TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Washington (ANI): If rumours are to be believed, Nicolas Cage, Halle Berry and Gwyneth Paltrow are all going nude, not for films, but yoga. Reports suggest that nude Yoga is fast catching the fancy of international celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Rita Wilson and Naomi Watts.
The technique involves practicing conventional Yoga postures without clothes. Various naked yoga clubs have reportedly popped up across USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, Russia, Australia, etc.
However, acclaimed Hindu statesman Rajan Zed has urged celebrities and others to take yoga seriously as, being one of the six systems of orthodox Hindu philosophy, it is highly revered in Hinduism. It is actually a mental and physical discipline by means of which the human-soul unites with universal-soul.