TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Washington (ANI): If rumours are to be believed, Nicolas Cage, Halle Berry and Gwyneth Paltrow are all going nude, not for films, but yoga. Reports suggest that nude Yoga is fast catching the fancy of international celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Rita Wilson and Naomi Watts.
The technique involves practicing conventional Yoga postures without clothes. Various naked yoga clubs have reportedly popped up across USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, Russia, Australia, etc.
However, acclaimed Hindu statesman Rajan Zed has urged celebrities and others to take yoga seriously as, being one of the six systems of orthodox Hindu philosophy, it is highly revered in Hinduism. It is actually a mental and physical discipline by means of which the human-soul unites with universal-soul.