TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Melbourne (ANI): Charlie Bewley, who stars in upcoming movie New Moon, the sequel to Twilight, has said that the cast members of the earlier film had their own closely-knit group and it was initially difficult for him to fit in.
"It's a very young crowd. They are very talked about . So they're on their guard a lot of the time," News.com.au quoted him as saying. "It's just human nature for it to take time for everyone to gel, to bond and (for them) to suss people out," he added.
However, the British actor added he that started feeling comfortable after a few days. He said: "After two or three days of shooting Eclipse, I was starting to get a lot warmer with some of the people I had not met before ... they are really cool people, wonderful people." The main cast of 'Twilight" included Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
In 'New Moon" Bewley plays the role of 'enforcer' vampire Demetri who investigates if Edward Cullen - played by Robert Pattinson - had broken vampire law by disclosing his true identity to human lover, Bella played by Kristen Stewart. It is Bewley"s first role in film or TV.