TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
London, (ANI): Brit actor Daniel Craig has come out tops in a new poll conducted on sexy male movie chests. The survey by LOVEFiLM.com showed that a whopping 34 percent film fans voted 41-year-old Craig's skimpy trunks scene in 'Casino Royale' as their favourite.
Scottish actor Gerard Butler came in second for his role in '300', while American actor Brad Pitt came in third for his role in 'Troy'. 'Borat' star Sacha Baron Cohen took the fourth place, Sean Connery the fifth with his role in 'Thunderball', and Leonardo DiCaprio came in sixth for his role in 'Beach'.
Actor Hank Azaria landed in the seventh place with his role in 2004's 'Along Came Polly', late singer and actor Elvis Presley took the eighth spot with his role in 'Blue Hawaii'. Russell Brand was placed on the ninth spot for his role in 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', and the tenth place went to Jan-Michael Vincent for 60s surf movie 'Big Wednesday'.