TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
New Delhi (ANI): Actress Demi Moore is planning to extend her brood. The 46-year-old star, who has three daughters with ex-hubby Bruce Willis, is thinking of having a baby with Ashton Kutcher, reports China Daily. When asked about expanding her family further, Moore told France's Marie Claire, "Why not? Everything is possible!"
"We have so much to live for, and obviously one of them is to have a child. I'm very enthusiastic about all the possibilities that living together gives us. I'm an incurable optimist and a go-getter - it's in my nature to focus much more on what makes me happy than what makes me nervous."
Moore as been married to Kutcher, 31, for four years and insists the age gap between her and her spouse has never been a problem. "What matters most for me is to have found someone for whom the age gap doesn't mean anything and most of all with whom I have an incredibly deep relationship," she said.