TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
New Delhi (ANI): Actress Demi Moore is planning to extend her brood. The 46-year-old star, who has three daughters with ex-hubby Bruce Willis, is thinking of having a baby with Ashton Kutcher, reports China Daily. When asked about expanding her family further, Moore told France's Marie Claire, "Why not? Everything is possible!"
"We have so much to live for, and obviously one of them is to have a child. I'm very enthusiastic about all the possibilities that living together gives us. I'm an incurable optimist and a go-getter - it's in my nature to focus much more on what makes me happy than what makes me nervous."
Moore as been married to Kutcher, 31, for four years and insists the age gap between her and her spouse has never been a problem. "What matters most for me is to have found someone for whom the age gap doesn't mean anything and most of all with whom I have an incredibly deep relationship," she said.