TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
London (ANI): Demi Moore and ex-hubby Bruce Willis" daughter Rumer has credited her star mom for making a huge sacrifice by abandoning her movie career to care for her children. Moore, 46, chucked Hollywood career in the late 1990s to look after her three daughters, and became a full-time single mother after she split with the 'Armageddon" star in 1998.
And now, her 21-year-old daughter Rumer, the eldest of Moore's three children, has praised her mum for putting her kids before her career. "I didn't realise until I got older. She was at the peak of her career and she left to take care of us, and that's the reason me and my sisters are as grounded as we are," the Daily Express quoted her as having told Glamour magazine.
“It was an incredible decision that many other people would not have made. Otherwise we might have been a little bit crazier, so thanks, Mum!" added Rumer.