TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
London (ANI): Demi Moore and ex-hubby Bruce Willis" daughter Rumer has credited her star mom for making a huge sacrifice by abandoning her movie career to care for her children. Moore, 46, chucked Hollywood career in the late 1990s to look after her three daughters, and became a full-time single mother after she split with the 'Armageddon" star in 1998.
And now, her 21-year-old daughter Rumer, the eldest of Moore's three children, has praised her mum for putting her kids before her career. "I didn't realise until I got older. She was at the peak of her career and she left to take care of us, and that's the reason me and my sisters are as grounded as we are," the Daily Express quoted her as having told Glamour magazine.
“It was an incredible decision that many other people would not have made. Otherwise we might have been a little bit crazier, so thanks, Mum!" added Rumer.