TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
London, (ANI): Demi Moore has angrily smashed reports that her incredibly youthful looks are down to plastic surgery. Rumour mills have long been running that the 46-year-old actress has apparently spent more than 200,000 pounds fixing her face and body. However, the 'The Indecent Proposal' actress, the mum-of-three, has finally scotched them.
"It's completely false - I've never had it done. I would never judge those who have. If it's the best thing for them then I don't see a problem," the Sun quoted her as saying. She added: "But I don't like the idea of having an operation to hold up the ageing process. It's a way to combat your neurosis. The scalpel won't make you happy."
However, Demi, whose third husband Ashton Kutcher is 31, did not rule out ever having surgery. "The day I start crying when I look at myself in the mirror might be the day when I'm less adamant about not having it done. For now I prefer to be a beautiful woman of my age than try desperately to look 30," she told a French magazine. The actress, who was previously wed to Bruce Willis, said that the age gap with actor Ashton "is not relevant".