TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
London (ANI): Harry Potter star Emma Watson seems to have made a smooth transition from her glamorous life as an actress to a simple life of a student. Emma had magic tricks up her sleeves to charm her classmates on the first day of her college.
The 19-year-old beauty was spotted wearing a simple white T-shirt, denim shorts, and trainers in her campus at Brown University, in Providence, Rhode Island. She showed how from a sitting position to magically raise yourself to standing without putting your hands on the ground, reports the Sun. Her friends apparently had a hearty laugh on seeing the trick.
She apparently looked happy and relaxed under the sun as she chilled with her friends. Watson also passed all her A-levels with straight A grades. She even believes that going to university will make her a better actress.
“I actually think going to university will make me a better actress," the Daily Express quoted her as saying. She added: “It sounds so geeky, but I really do like studying and reading, and if I"m not working on Harry Potter, then my greatest relaxation is to sit with a book."
Watson is taking a degree in literature. Watson is pursuing a degree in Literature at Brown University, in Providence, Rhode Island.