TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Hollywood actor George Clooney was stunned by an unidentified gay fan when he stripped off everything except a black tie around his neck and asked him if he could 'kiss him, just once'. Clooney was holding a press conference at the Venice Film Festival to present his new movie The Men Who Stare at Goats.
The unidentified gay stripper asked Clooney whether he and Ewan McGregor, his co-star in The Men Who Stare at Goats, had intentionally played gay roles in previous films. He said, "Because I am gay, George. Take me, choose me George, please. May I kiss you, just once?"
Clooney smiled and said, "It's hard when you take a big chance and it doesn't really work." Clooney, who was decidedly not persuaded to do some switch-hitting, said "You know the tie looks good. And it's just long enough."
However, Clooney arrived in Venice with Italian actress Elisabetta Canalis at the Venice Film Festival to present his new movie The Men Who Stare at Goats, which is directed by Grant Heslov. The film was screened Tuesday out of competition.