TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Washington (ANI): Hollywood actress Halle Berry may star in action-thriller Dark Tide. The stunner is reportedly in talks with director Clark Johnson for the film. Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey, the producers of Twilight, will release the film under their Temple Hill banner, reports Variety.
Social Capital Films is trying to arrange funds for the flick that is estimated to cost anywhere between 15 to 20 million dollars. The film, scripted by Amy Sorlie, is the story of a diving instructor who makes a comeback to the deep after an almost fatal incident with a Great White shark.
The movie is slated for filming in South Africa later this year.