TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
London (ANI): Actress Halle Berry is reportedly expecting her second child and is three months pregnant. The Oscar winning actress, who gave birth to little Nahla last year, was said to be looking forward to welcoming her second baby with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
"Halle is overjoyed," the Daily Express quoted a source as telling America's Life & Style magazine.
“The first time, she struggled so much to get pregnant and eventually conceived through in vitro fertilization. This time, the baby was conceived through artificial insemination. She's just ecstatic to be pregnant again. She wasn't sure if she'd have another baby, so she's very happy," the source added.
The star's publicist did not comment on the story.