TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
London (ANI): Actress Halle Berry is reportedly expecting her second child and is three months pregnant. The Oscar winning actress, who gave birth to little Nahla last year, was said to be looking forward to welcoming her second baby with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
"Halle is overjoyed," the Daily Express quoted a source as telling America's Life & Style magazine.
“The first time, she struggled so much to get pregnant and eventually conceived through in vitro fertilization. This time, the baby was conceived through artificial insemination. She's just ecstatic to be pregnant again. She wasn't sure if she'd have another baby, so she's very happy," the source added.
The star's publicist did not comment on the story.