Washington, (ANI): Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the sixth instalment in the boy wizard series, has topped the weekend box office after raking in 79.5 million dollars.
According to studio estimates, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs landed the second spot with 17.7 million dollars, reports E! Online. Megan Fox"s Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen came third with 13.8 million dollars while Bruno stood fourth with 8.4 million dollars. The Hangover rounded off the top five with 8.3 million dollars.
The weekend's top-grossing films are:
1. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, $79.5 million
2. Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, $17.7 million
3. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, $13.8 million
4. BrÜno, $8.4 million
5. The Hangover, $8.3 million
6. The Proposal, $8.29 million
7. Public Enemies, $7.6 million
8. Up, $3.1 million
9. My Sister's Keeper, $2.8 million
10. I Love You, Beth Cooper, $2.7 million