TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Melbourne (ANI): Former Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins was left embarrassed after she suffered a wardrobe malfunction during a swimwear fashion parade. The 25-year-old Aussie beauty was a wearing a custom-made Swarovksi crystal bikini from her swimwear line Cozi for a Myer fashion parade while rehearsing with a pack of male models, when her top slipped.
According to the Daily Telegraph, Hawkins was left wearing nothing but a red G-string, reports News.com.au. Her latest slip up was reminiscent of her 2004 Westfield Miranda catwalk catastrophe. However, the original Myer Spring/Summer Launch at Carriageworks in Sydney''s Redfern went off without a hitch.
Guests including Lara Bingle, Dannii Minogue and Guy Sebastian attended the show at Carriageworks in which 70 models showcased 40 brands stocked by Myer including Nicola Finetti, Maticevski, Wayne Cooper and Charlie Brown.